Thursday, November 11, 2010

Welcome to the Healing and Ceremonial Knits Canada page!

It is such a pleasure to be beginning this blog!  I am very excited to share with you about healing and ceremonial knitting.  It is something that I am very passionate about, and I thank you for coming here, to witness this passion.

Over the last 3 years, I have been doing my own healing work through Shamanism Canada.  Learning core shamanism has been so helpful to my life.  I follow my intuition and my helping spirits, surrounded by a loving and supportive shamanic family.  This has helped me to begin to define my heartpath in this world, and part of my heartpath is creating healing story knitted pieces for myself and others, as well as helping others learn to create their own vibrant pieces to bring into the world.

Shamanism is a very active spiritual practice.  A large part of it is about dreaming our world.  What kind of a world do we want to live in?  Then we take our answers and help to physically bring them into the world.  I want to live in a world where people express themselves in healing ways.  I want to live in a colourful, textured, elegant world filled with fun!

Perhaps you want to help discover what your beautifully dreamed world would look like.  Whether you are a very experienced knitter, or just beginning to knit, all skill levels will find both comfort and challenge with the projects presented in the courses, no matter how big or how small.

If you are someone who would like to commission me to create a piece for you, I welcome a conversation with you about what it is that you are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment